Atria at Crabtree. Please understand this is a crooked legal company. They don't seem to mind charging you for things that aren't there or charging twice. Please don't be like me...naive and stupid, who signed before reading.
Worst Property Manangement People.
I live at Artia @ Crabtree and prior to these Connor people taking over I gave up my old home and was told that I had an apartment @ Atria I paid my fees and then a couple of days later I was told that the old company who ran the place is no longer there and now I have to deal with the Connor people. The old rent quote was gone and I had to pay 26.00 more. THEN I was told that the water/sewage would be around 30.00 a month. When I finally got the aprtment it was run down. Carpet stains and windows not stying up. These problems were not fixed after my living there 8 months later. The fee by Heartland who bills the water is now almost 100.00 for a single person! I was told it would be 30.00 and to top it off the cable/internet that I signed up with Time Warner is now being charged by Heartland and is now 100.00 a month when I used to pay 50.00 a month.
Quite frankly I cannot wait to move and I will NEVER live at a place operated by the Nazi company Connor again. They lie, cheat and steal legally of course and for now. Raleigh is not a big town so hopefully people will have the chance to review places owned by the Connor group and have the sense to move elsewhere.
DO NOT CONSIDER THIS PLACE. Main problem is the way it's handled.
1. People in the office won't pick up your calls or return back even as a courtesy.
2. Maintenance sucks and it will take a long time to get the maintenance attention after several phone calls and walkins.
3. Water bill is too high. around $90 dollars for a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 people!
4. Trash is always full, stinks up to 1/2 mile.
5. No recycling bins for plastic, glass, except for card board
6. Worst customer service, don't treat the residents well.
7. Apartments are not maintained well and not cleaned properly for move in. If you question, they talk as if they have done a favor for you.
This is so far the worst apartment I have lived in last 10 years
Waterfrod Place Apartments. BEWARE. Worst.
Review for: The Waterford apartment, church street, Morrisville.
Beware, Terrible management! Rip-off water bill fees.
Don't lease here, no matter what sweet specials they give. Ultimate Con-artists and salesmen talk. Look around & Talk to residents before you move-in.
1. HIGH unheard of water bills. Be prepared for $70 for 1 person per month. (Running a SCAM through their own billing company.)
2. Worst in handling maintenance issues. They just don't care. Won't answer or return phone calls.
3. Gym look like a ghetto. Very poor upkeep. This has been the case since many years, despite multiple requests/complaints.
4. No trash recycle bins for glass/paper/plastic. (Despite high fees in the water bill for trash).
You decide for your self. I think they should wear a suit and tie when they come to fix a problem in my apartment:) but really, I disagree to call some one a HOBO that there job causes them to get dirty. I've lived here for 3 years and enjoy my time here. You decide for your self.
complaints. i would like to take this opportunity to comment about the previous review. the management team, though new to the property. are doing a great job. also i have never seen the maintenance team "unshowered" or appearing like hobo's. as for as having alcohol in thier fridge or drinking after office hours while the pool is closed for the winter. is know ones business. it is obvious this previous resident is acting mean and malicious. and i find that very inmature. if there is a problem? be mature enough discuss it and if you are wrong, then accept you mistakes and move on. no need to slander people that you don't know. hope you have good luck where ever you end up.
Since New Management took over.
Since the new management took over several months ago, The Waterford has gone down hill.
The maintenance men look unshowered and like hobo's, the apartment manager and staff, don't seem to know how to run an apartment complex They offered me water h2o one day in the office while i waited and their was a 12 pack of budweiser in the fridge.
I have also seen them drinking by the pool with the maintenance men after hours when it was warmer.
People move in, and in a couple of months they are moving out. The trash compactor is always overflowing.
I would not suggest to anyone to move into these apartments - they are overpriced and poorly maintained.
The old management company was easy to talk to and deal with. They were also very professional, new management is far from professional.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!